Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Upcoming Event - Jim Lagrone Trust Tour

We hope you can join us. Can you pass this on to anyone you think would be interested.

Join the Jim Lagrone Trust Tour
for a whistle stop train Excursion
August 19, 2006
Departing Springdale at 8:00 AM
Returning to Springdale at 4:00 PM
$37 for adults, $27 for children 4-12
lap children 3 & and under are free

This will be a full "Arkansas Excursion" with the Arkansas/Missouri Railroad with Special whistle stop press conferences on Dixon Street in Fayetteville and Van Buren. There will be a three hour stay in Historical Van Buren where there are 80 shops and several restaurants. To purchase tickets call Julie Harris at 479-283-2251


To know more about the AR/MO Railroad go to www.arkansasmissouri-rr.com/phome.html


Comments:
Glad your putting this up...I'm going!
 
I wish I could go, but work will keep me away. I will be at the Sebastian County Lincoln Day Dinner. If you are there, look me up.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?